Saturday, October 1, 2011

Father

"Almost all the noblest things that have been achieved in the world, have been achieved by poor men; poor scholars, poor professional men, poor artisans and artists, poor philosophers, poets, and men of genius."
Albert Pike

As I read this, a reminder of truth of my father shudder through my head. The genius of my father was not in a  magnitude of great wealth or high education but in his flaws and mistakes.  His struggles and diversity gave birth to a beauty of inner strength and patience. It is that gift of a example that he has given me which is only the lesson of life that was, is and ever will be needed.
Thank you my beloved father.

                                                                                     Love Forever
                                                                                     Your son Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment